Blitz's automatic requote is available as an action in Workflow if you have either Robo Agent First Impressions or QuoteBurst Typhoon. These companies are able to automatically process sample quotes using Alliance.
This action is used as part of a Workflow that is based on the Contract Date. The Contract Date field can be found in the Lead Details. This should be already filled out if the lead originally came from a web lead provider.
To add this feature to your Workflow setup, click here. Be sure to read the requirements below so your leads will run through this process properly.
- Must be signed up with First Impressions or Typhoon. These companies are separate from Blitz.
- Must have Blitz's Workflow.
Don't have Workflow? Click here to update your package.
- Your leads must have a control number in their lead log details on custom field 20. This will already be here if the lead originally came from First Impressions or Typhoon. If not, enter the control number to enable the requote functionality.
First Impressions only: The policy type must be listed in custom 18 in the lead log details. This will already be filled out if the lead came from First Impressions originally.
- In Blitz, go to Admininistration > Account Settings and fill out the "Robo-Agent & Requote Configuration" section.
If you are using First Impressions, click "Enable Robo Agent" and enter your agent number.
If you are using Typhoon, enter your agent number and your QuoteBurst Id. If you are not sure what your Quoteburst Id is, contact QuoteBurst.
How it works
- When the action is triggered by Workflow, Blitz will send the control number to the quoter. You will see a note about this in the lead log in Blitz.
- The quoter will process the quote, and add another note to Blitz. If you use First Impressions, you will also see the quote information here.
- In the lead's details, the "Revenue" and "Last Quote Date" fields are automatically updated as well.