The following details can be adjusted on your Workflows:
- Title of the Workflow
- Filters - Which filters are used to target specific contacts
- Triggers - Which trigger is used, and which day(s) the Workflow is triggered on
- Actions - Which action(s) occur for each trigger. For email templates, the template can be changed. For appointments, the appointment time, appointment type (task, call, etc.), and appointment description can be changed.
Click here to read about the available filters, triggers, and actions
Prior to submitting a request, review the following Workflow guidelines:
- Are there days your business is closed that you do not want workflow to run on? i.e. weekends or holidays? Include the requirement of "business days only" in your triggers, and let us know which days are non-business days for you, and which holidays you do not want workflow to run on.
- Any Workflows that send emails must be filtered for only contacts who have opted in to receive your emails.
- All email templates used for Workflow must be unique.
- No more than 20 actions can be added to one Workflow. Generally at that point the contact would move to a different Workflow, or should fall out of Workflow if they were never reached and are not interested.
- One Workflow cannot run for more than 100 days (excluding a contract date Workflow that renews). Email opt-in permissions will go stale by that point, unless the contact had previously asked to remain on your follow up list.
- Emails must be spaced out appropriately, based on the type of contact.
- All guidelines and requests are subject to approval.