Workflow is an automated function in Blitz that allows your business to follow up more consistently and effectively.
View your Workflow setup in Administration > Workflows.
When triggered, Workflow performs automated actions for a filtered group of contacts. This allows you to create different Workflows for different types of contacts, during different stages in the sales process. For example, many users have a workflow to follow up with new web leads, one for following up with a recent quote, another for requoting, etc. Each Workflow has different follow up schedules and email templates specific to that scenario. Click here for more examples.
Workflow can automatically perform the following actions:
- Send custom email templates to your contacts, from either the assigned user or a specified user
- Create appointments on the schedule (follow up phone calls, task reminders, etc.), for either the assigned user or a specified user
- Reassign leads
- Requote leads (via Typhoon or First Impressions)
- Increment the contract date (commonly used for the x-date, renewal date, or follow up date to ensure it's always up to date)
- Perform Quick Action
- Click here for advanced actions
Workflow actions can be triggered by:
- Number of days since the contact was added to Blitz
- Number of days since the contact reached a specific Milestone (Contacted, Quoted, etc.)
- Number of days since the contact reached a specific Status
- Number of days prior to the contract date (this is a field in the Details tab in the Lead Log)
- Number of days since the contract date
- Number of days since the lead has been assigned
To target only specific leads, Workflow can be filtered by one or more of the following:
- Lead Type (Web lead, list, manually added)
- Zip code
Below is an example of a Workflow set up for new web leads.
Filters: New or Attempted Contact status, web leads and manually added leads
Trigger: Number of days since the contact was added to Blitz
Actions: Rotation of call reminders & emails