To request a change in your package or to change from a monthly or annual package an account owner will need to visit the subscription page. (Note: The account owner is the only one able to access this page in Blitz)
To Request a package change or Billing Cycle change:
- An account owner will go to the Administration menu located at the top left side of Blitz and click "Subscription Settings."
- The options are located under "Manage your Subscription" Click the link and it will open a request window for you.
- A support staff member will contact you shortly to let you know the changes have been made, or to assist you if more information is required.
There are two ways in which you can request more emails for your Blitz account:
- Submit a support ticket
- Click the red Help tab on the bottom right within your Blitz account
-Select “Contact Us” and enter the number of additional emails you're requesting
Please note that emails can only be added to your account if your email usage is in good standing. Click here to read more about our email policy.
- Call in to our support line
-Dial 419-841-8800 ext. 1
The price to add on extra emails is $1 for every 50 emails per user. This will be added on to your monthly billing statement. Annual packages will need to pay for the add on costs for the remainder of the subscription.
Example: A 3 user account that wants to purchase email add-ons would pay an extra $3/month for 150 emails. Each user receives 50 emails for $1.
Although pricing is per user, the total emails available for the account will be in a bucket that can be used by any user. You can view your account's email usage on the Dashboard.