View full article
Video: Best Practices to Using Blitz with Workflow
How can I track what Workflow has done?
"Workflows" is greyed out in Administration, how can I add this to my account?
How do I create a Workflow?
How do I change a Workflow?
How do I turn a Workflow on?
Why is Workflow not doing anything?
Why is Workflow running for a contact(s) that it shouldn't be?
Why am I not receiving reminders about Workflow tasks or appointments?
- Go to Administration > Workflow History
- Choose a desired date range. You can then apply any necessary filters to find what you're looking for. Click here for instructions on filtering.
Workflow can be added to your account by changing your package. Click here for package options and instructions on updating your account.
- Click on Administration > Workflows. Is the Workflow paused? If so, click here for information on unpausing Workflow.
- If the Workflow is not paused, view the filters for the Workflow. Do your leads meet the criteria to be in the Workflow? It helps to open up a lead in another screen that you believe the Workflow should be running for. Go through each filter and make sure the lead meets all requirements.
- If the lead meets all requirements, view the triggers for the Workflow. Does the lead fall in the time frame for an action to be triggered? For example, if the trigger is "Lead is 5 days old," have you had the lead for 5 days? Did you unpause Workflow after the trigger time already passed? If it has just been unpaused, the Workflow will pick up on the next trigger.
- If the Workflow should have been triggered, view the action. If it was an email, does the lead have an email address? If not, the Workflow is unable to trigger that email.
- If the above steps do not solve the issue, click below to submit a ticket. Please include the name of the Workflow in question, and describe an example of a lead that should have been included based on your steps above.
- In one tab or window, go to Administration > Workflows. In another tab or window, open the contact in question.
- In Administration > Workflows, view the filters for the Workflow. Does the contact meet the criteria to be in the Workflow? A common mistake is to change the Milestone on a lead but not the status, when the Workflow is based on Statuses.
- If this is a contract date Workflow, check the contract date in the Lead Log. If this was not updated properly, Workflow may have been triggered.
- Click on Administration > Workflows. For the appointment action, is a reminder listed? If no reminder is listed, click here to edit your Workflow.
- If a reminder is listed, click the Schedule tab and double click on the appointment in question. Is there a reminder listed for the appointment?
If yes, click the button below to submit a ticket.
If no, there are a couple possible options. 1) The appointment could have been changed after it was initially added, or 2) The appointment could have been added prior to reminders being added to Workflow. In this case, wait for the next appointment to see if a reminder is added like it should be.