Contacts from batch quoting providers are added in bulk directly from the provider - no importing necessary. Once it's initially set up, leads will drop into Blitz automatically.
Click on your provider below for setup instructions:
- In Blitz, navigate to Administration > Folders & Settings and create a folder for each type of lead you will be quoting (Auto, Home, etc.). To create a folder, click the +Add New Folder button and choose an appropriate name (“Robo Auto,” “Robo Home,” etc.) Click Save.
- Go to Administration > Web Lead Provider and copy the API information at the top of this page in the grey box. You can also go to "My Preferences" to get the same information.
- Log into your Robo4 account and go to Lead Manager Integration > Blitz Lead Manager. In the “Blitz Lead Manager Integration” section, paste the API and Transaction Ids into the appropriate fields. Click “Get Campaigns.”
- In the “Default Campaigns” section, select the appropriate campaigns you created in step 1 for each lead type. Click Save. Any future lists from Robo-Agent will now drop automatically into Blitz Lead Manager.
- In Blitz, navigate to Administration > Web Lead Provider.
- In the “List Quoting” section, click the configure icon next to Real-Comp.
- Check the Enable check box for each lead type you are receiving, then click Save Settings in the dark blue bar. Exit that screen.
- Go to Administration > Web Lead Provider and copy the API information at the top of this page in the gray box. You can also go to "My Preferences" to get the same information.
- In a separate tab or window, log into your Real-Comp account, and click on the “Preferences” tab. Under “Blitz Lead Manager,” copy and paste the API ID, Transaction ID, and API URL from step 1 into the corresponding fields in Real-Comp. Click Save.