Contacts from batch quoting providers are added in bulk directly from the provider - no importing necessary. Once it's initially set up, leads will drop into Blitz automatically.
Click on your provider below for setup instructions:
- In Blitz, navigate to Administration > Folders & Settings and create a folder for each type of lead you will be quoting (Auto, Home, etc.). To create a folder, click the +Add New Folder button and choose an appropriate name (“Robo Auto,” “Robo Home,” etc.) Click Save.
- Go to Administration > Web Lead Provider and copy the API information at the top of this page in the grey box. You can also go to "My Preferences" to get the same information.
- Log into your Robo4 account and go to Lead Manager Integration > Blitz Lead Manager. In the “Blitz Lead Manager Integration” section, paste the API and Transaction Ids into the appropriate fields. Click “Get Campaigns.”
- In the “Default Campaigns” section, select the appropriate campaigns you created in step 1 for each lead type. Click Save. Any future lists from Robo-Agent will now drop automatically into Blitz Lead Manager.
- In Blitz, navigate to Administration > Web Lead Provider.
- In the “List Quoting” section, click the configure icon next to Real-Comp.
- Check the Enable check box for each lead type you are receiving, then click Save Settings in the dark blue bar. Exit that screen.
- Go to Administration > Web Lead Provider and copy the API information at the bottom of this page in the Blue pop up. You can also go to "My Preferences" to get the same information.
- In a separate tab or window, log into your Real-Comp account, and click on the “Preferences” tab. Under “Blitz Lead Manager,” copy and paste the API ID, Transaction ID, and API URL from step 1 into the corresponding fields in Real-Comp. Click Save.