Treeing a great way to organize and prioritize sections within Blitz. Treeing makes it easier for your staff to find the right email templates in order to work leads and effectively update their history logs.
The trees let you group lists of emails, call scripts or quick actions with expandable arrows that, when clicked, will give you more entries in the list. (See the arrows in the example pictures below)
Steps to Use Treeing in Blitz.
- Navigate to Administration> Find Category
- Click the next to first template that you want to prioritize.
- Edit the Template Name field to have one or multiple treed categories,
- Start with the Category Name or Header
- Followed by two colon characters( :: )
- Lastly, after the colons you will type the individual template name
- Click Update Template.
*Adding the two colons (::) is key for treeing to work
Header :: Template Name1 & Header :: Template Name2
Treeing is used for grouping sections within the following categories :
Treeing Example for Email Templates
Template 1 Name - Quoting :: 01 - Following up on your Insurance Quote (1st Email - Day 2)
Template 2 Name - Quoting :: 02 - Your current Insurance Quote (2nd Email - Day7)
Treeing Example for Quick Actions
Quick Action 1 Name - FollowUpActions :: Follow up in 1 day
Quick Action 2 Name - FollowUpActions :: Follow up in 1 hour
Quick Action 3 Name - FollowUpActions :: Follow up in 1 week
Quick Action 4 Name - FollowUpActions :: Follow up in 6 months
Treeing Example for Call Scripts
Treeing Example for Questions
*Click the Links above more info how to use treeing for each category.