Will display a script in the Lead Log for the user to read from. This displays below the history notes text box.
To add a Call Script:
- Navigate to Administration > Call Scripts (Under the "History Settings" header.)
- Click "Add New Call Script" on the top right of the page.
- Give your script a Name.(Note that this item can Tree. To learn more about treeing and organizing using Treeing, click here.)
- Give the script a Description, this will help Identify what this call script is for.
- Now you can write your Call Script. Note that you can use Lead substitutions to help your staff have more fluid calls.
- The substitutions will populate the information once selected in the lead. The below image is the same script as above but displayed in a lead. The script displays under the history section of a lead.
Will display a list of questions in the Lead Log for the user to fill out. This displays within the history notes text box.
To add Questions:
- Navigate to Administration > Questions (Under the "History Settings" header.)
- Click "Add New Question List" on the top right of the page.
- Give your List of Questions a name (Note that this item can Tree. To learn more about treeing and organizing using Treeing, click here.)
- Add a description, this will help identify what these questions are for.
- When typing your questions, remember that each question will be entered on a new line.
- Click "Add new question list" to save.
- Now leads will be able to have that question list added to the history note.
- The user just needs to go to a lead, find the history tab, and select the questions from the "Insert Questions into Notes" drop down.