|Previous video: Dialing Instructions|
Blitz's Auto-Dialer integration with Call Logic offers statistics, calling lists, and breakdowns of calls and time spent. To view reporting, navigate to Leads > Call Logic.
If this page is not available, click here for instructions on configuring Call Logic.
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to a campaign to display call result statistics.
To ensure your stats are up to date, click the refresh icon before opening the stats window.
- Click a statistic to open a list of calls, with additional details about each call. For example, if you would like to view all numbers that have been connected, click the number below "Connected."
- If a recording is associated with the call, there will be an option to download the call recording.
Campaign Activity Report
- Click the graph icon next to a campaign to open the Campaign Activity Report.
- The top of the report contains 3 graphs: a breakdown of call time, total and average talk time within the call time, and a breakdown of call results (connected, scrubbed, or other i.e. no answer, busy, etc.).
- The bottom section of the report displays statistics for each separate dialing session within the campaign. You're able to restart the session as many times as necessary until there are no more numbers to be dialed.
- By clicking a number in the "Calls Made" column, you can open a list of all dialed numbers with additional details about each call.