View full article
How do I add an appointment?
How do I turn on or off notifications for upcoming appointments?
How do I make the Schedule my home screen?
What is the easiest way to edit appointments in bulk?
Why am I unable to edit or delete an appointment?
How can I make my schedule private?
Why is an appointment missing from the "Schedule" tab in the lead log?
What do the icons next to my appointments mean?
- To completely turn off notifications, do not select a "Remind me" option when creating the appointment. If a Quick Action or Workflow is creating the appointments, click here to edit Quick Actions, or click here to edit Workflow.
- To enable or disable popup notifications, click on the My Preferences tab and adjust the settings in the "Popup Notification Settings" box.
- Click on the My Preferences tab
- In the "On Login Go To" dropdown in the Profile Settings box, choose "Schedule."
- Click Save.
Appointments can be quickly moved on the calendar in the Schedule tab on the main menu. To move an appointment, click and drag the appointment to a different time. If you need to move the appointment to a different day, select the "Week" or "Month" view on the top left of the calendar.
If you are not an Administrator, you are only able to edit or delete appointments that either you created, or are an attendee for.
- Click on the My Preferences tab in the menu
- In the Schedule Settings section, click the check box next to "Private Schedule."
- Click Save.
Generally this is because the appointment is not showing.
- Go to the Schedule in the Lead. (Left side of a lead)
- In the "Appointments For" dropdown box choose "All"
What do the icons next to my appointments represent?
The color of Workflow generated appointments correspond to the type of appointment (phone call, task, etc.). This makes it simple for you to visually identify the type or purpose of the appointment.