Each user has their own preferences, allowing them to customize their user experience. Users can edit their preferences by navigating to the top right of any Blitz page, hovering over their name. Then clicking, "My Preferences."
Administrators can edit any user's preferences by navigating to Administration > Users, and clicking the person icon next to the user's name.
Basics to get started:
- Every user needs to create an Email Signature prior to sending any emails from Blitz. This is located at the top left of the preferences page in the "Profile Settings" section.
- In the Profile Settings section, update the Session Timeout to 2 hours.
- In the Profile Settings section, update the On Login Go To dropdown to the page you would like to see first when logging into Blitz.
- The History Notification Settings allows Administrators and Users to receive email updates about notes added on contacts.
- We recommend Administrators receive updates about all leads, while users only receive updates about leads assigned to them. This can be determined in the "Notify me about" dropdown.
- The Status and Milestone dropdowns generally are left at "Any," but can be used to narrow down the types of leads they are notified about.
- In the Schedule Settings section, update the hours to reflect the user's schedule.
- Email Signature Best Practices
- Make sure to include all contact information: name, phone number, address, and link to your website. This gives the recipient options besides email to contact you.
- If you copy and pasted an existing signature, send yourself a test email to make sure it looks ok and to test the links. Sometimes external email programs reroute their links, and may not work in Blitz.
- To add a link, highlight the text and click the earth/link icon next to the font size dropdown. Copy and paste the link into the URL box and click OK.
- Many users choose to also include a head shot or logo to their signature. Click here for instructions.
- When creating an email template, use the [AssignedToEmailSignature] substitution at the bottom. You can either copy and paste the substitution from this post, or select it from the “Lead Substitutions” dropdown box.