How to move or delete specific groups of leads
Sort and filter the leads to get your desired list. These instructions will show how to sort leads, and then perform actions (like moving or deleting) on that list of sorted leads.
- Go to Leads > All Leads by Folder.
- Select the folder the leads are in or select "All Folders."
- To filter a column, use the filter icon to narrow down your list. For Example, if I am looking for people named "Clark" I could simply type in Clark and click "Contains."
- You can filter multiple columns until you get your desired results.
- Select the Leads you wish to perform actions on.
- Either individually check the leads to update, or click the top checkbox to check all on the page. If all are selected, you'll see a message at the top of the page giving you an option to select the entire list (vs. only the leads on that current page).
- Once leads are selected, click the "Select Action" dropdown at the top left of the list and choose the action you would like to perform.
- To move leads, choose a destination folder.
- To delete leads, select the recycle bin.
How to move or delete leads in bulk:
If you want to move leads from one folder to another in bulk there are a few ways to accomplish this