Click here for FAQs about Web Forms
Web forms are used to capture a web visitor's information and send it to your Blitz account. Similar to web leads, web form leads can be assigned automatically so your staff will be notified immediately. Web forms are used on web sites, in email signatures, adding leads internally or at an event, telemarketing leads, and more.
Creating A Webform
To customize a web form, navigate to Administration > Web Forms. “Add New Web Form” allows you to create a new web form, or you can click the edit pencil next to an existing web form to make edits. Both options will bring you to the new Web Form setup wizard.
- Basic: This step sets the general internal fields. These options are the same as displayed on the previous web form setup page.
- Styles: The Styles step provides options to:
- Set a background color for the form
- Set the font size, type, and color
- Choose how the headers are aligned compared to the fields:
- Choose the width of the form in pixels
- Set a header and/or footer message. These are displayed above and below the form, respectively.
- Update the Confirmation Message that is displayed when the form is submitted
- Select Fields: The fields that are checked on this step are the fields that will show up on the web form.
- Configure Fields: This step allows you to reorder the fields by clicking and dragging, and update the field properties.
Next to each field is a hammer/wrench icon, providing additional options for the field:
Required: Requires the field to be filled out in order to submit the form
Hidden: Allows you to include a field on your form that is not displayed when it is filled out. This allows you to specify a value for the field with out having to display it on the form.
Display Tool Tip: Provides instructions when the user hovers over the field.
Click here for more information on using Web Forms
Article is closed for comments.