How do I set up new leads to be assigned automatically?
Why are my new leads not being assigned?
How do I remove a user, or myself, from an Auto Assign Group?
Why are my new leads being assigned to multiple users?
Can leads be assigned in a different method than Round Robin?
How can I leave leads unassigned, so my users can pull leads from the Shark Tank?
- First, create an Auto Assign Group in Administration > Auto Assign Groups. You can either use the "Round Robin" default group, or click to create a new group. You can create as many different groups as you need (for example, if you have different users that work different lead types, or leads from different providers).
- Click to the Auto Assign Group, and select the users you would like to be part of the rotation.
- Next, apply this auto assign group to your web lead or web form settings.
Web Leads - Go to Administration > Web Lead Provider, and click next to your provider. In the popup screen, select your Auto Assign Group in the Auto Assign Group column. Different lead types can have different Auto Assign Groups if necessary.
Web Form Leads - Go to Administration > Web Form, and click next to your web form.Make sure there is an auto assign group selected for the web form leads to be assigned with. Then click Update Web Form Settings.
Your web lead provider does not have an auto assign group linked to it.
- Make sure there are users in the Auto Assign Group. To do this, go to Administration > Auto Assign Groups. If there are no users included in the group, click the people icon to select the users you would like in the rotation.
- Make sure the Auto Assign Group is applied to your web lead or web form setup.
Web Leads - Go to Administration > Web Lead Provider, and click next to your provider. In the popup screen, select your Auto Assign Group in the Auto Assign Group column.
Web Form Leads - Go to Administration > Web Form, and click the next to the folder that contains your Web Form. In the Web Form tab, select your Auto Assign Group in the Auto Assign Group dropdown.
- If both are configure properly, confirm that your leads are not being assigned by going to Administration > Auto Assign Groups and clicking "Assignment History" in the black bar. This will show if leads are not being assigned.
- If all above is correct and leads are still not being assigned, click here to submit a ticket.
To remove a user:
- Go to Administration > Auto Assign Groups
- Click the icon next to the Auto Assign Group you wish to remove the user from
- Uncheck the user's name, and click "Save Users."
To remove yourself:
- Go to the My Preferences tab
- Under the "Auto-Assignment and New Lead Email Notification Settings" box, uncheck "Enable leads to be Auto-Assigned to me," and click Save.
Leads can only be assigned to one user at a time, so this is generally a mix up with notifications.
- Open the lead in question, and in the History tab, check who the lead was assigned to in the "Assign To User" box. The user the lead was not assigned to must have notifications set up incorrectly.
- Follow the instructions here to determine why that user was receiving notifications about leads not assigned to them.
- Create an Auto Assign Group for each location or office. Include the user(s) that should receive leads for that location. Click here for instructions on creating an Auto Assign Group.
- Submit a ticket, and list all Zip Codes or States that should apply to each Auto Assign Group created in step 1. Also specify if this should be applied to only certain types of leads or sources.
- Blitz's tech team will create the Workflow to distribute the leads. You can expect the Workflow to be set up within two business days.
- When configuring your web leads or web form leads, do not select an Auto Assign Group. This will leave your leads unassigned.
- To give your staff access to the Shark Tank, which is simply a list of new unassigned leads, first go to Administration > Account Setting and click "Enable Shark Tank" in the Shark Tank box on the right. Choose "All Unassigned Web Leads" in the dropdown, and click Save.
- The Shark Tank can now be found in the Leads tab.
- If you would like this to be your users' landing page when they log into Blitz, they can edit this in My Preferences under My Profile and click the "On Login Go To" dropdown to Shark Tank. Administrators can edit users' profiles in Administration > Users by clicking the icon next to the user's name.
- If users would also like to receive an email and/or popup notification about all new web leads, go to My Preferences and select "Notify me of ALL new web leads" or "..web form leads" in the "Auto-Assignment and New Lead Email Notification Settings" section.