View full article
How do I track overall deliverability, email engagement (clicks, opens, etc.), and spam?
How do I track the number of emails opened, and links clicked?
How do I get a list of all contacts that marked my email as spam or unsubscribed?
How do I see if a certain contact opened an email?
Navigating to the report:
- The Email Deliverability report is found under both the admin and leads tab - Administrators will see all email stats, while users will see stats of emails they have sent. The image below shows where the feature can be found.
- Once you open the report, you're able to select a date range. This date range reflects when the email was sent. The report will display the following:
- Deliver rate
- Open rate
- Click rate
- Unsubscribe rate
- Marked as Spam rate
Opening the report details:
- To view specific details, click any statistic to open a list of leads. For example, if you click the number above "Open," you'll see a list of all opened emails. If you click the top link "# messages were sent with # successful deliveries," all emails sent in that date range will be displayed.
- To view the email that was sent, click the magnifying glass icon to the left of the details.
- To narrow down the list by a specific subject, click the magnifying glass icon next to the subject.
- To narrow down the list by a specific type of email, use the checkboxes to hide/show types of emails.
- To export the report, click the Excel icon on the top right of the list.
- Navigate to Leads > My Email Deliverability if you want to check email that you sent. If you wanted to check for the entire account head to Administration > Email Deliverability
- To view a list of leads for a section, click on that section. For example, if you click on the "1 Opened" below, you will see the one person who opened the email.