Users and Administrators can set up email notifications about history notes added to Blitz. Users generally set this up to stay in the loop on updates to their assigned leads, while Administrators use the notifications to keep tabs on user activity throughout the day. Notifications can be used as a coaching tool, by forwarding the email update to a user with their thoughts or suggestions.
- To turn on notifications, go to My Preferences and find the "History Notification Settings" section.
- Click the check box next to "Enable Lead Log Notifications."
- The "Notify my about" dropdown refers to whose assigned leads you're updated about. Users generally choose "Leads Assigned To Me" and Administrators choose "All Lead Log History Entries."
- The Status and Milestone dropdowns can be selected if you only want to be updated about leads that are currently at a certain Status and/or Milestone. If both are selected, the lead must meet both criteria in order for you to receive the notification.
- "Notify me of my updates" will send you a notification about notes that you are the author on. If this is left unchecked, you will not get notified about your own updates. Most users leave this unchecked.
Please sign in to leave a comment.