View full article
I forgot my username or password
My username or email address is not being recognized
My browser says "Session Expired" when I try to log in
I need to change my Blitz password
How to log into Blitz
Logging Into Blitz
1. Go to: Blitzleadmanager.com/Login
2. Enter your Username and then password in the respective fields.
3. If you are having trouble logging in, here are some helpful tips:
- Your username will not be an email address
- Make sure there are no leading or trailing spaces in the username or password
- Passwords in Blitz are case sensitive
- Use Google Chrome web browser
4. If you are still having trouble, click the “Forgot your password?” button.
5. Enter your username and email address associated with the account. If you can't remember your username, give us a call at 419-841-8800 ext 1.
6. Type out the image code (Zero’s are tall and skinny, O’s are shorter and wider)
7. Click Reset password and check your inbox for an email from Blitz.
8. If you do not see an email from Blitz, Check your folder for Spam, Clutter, promotions, junk, etc.
9. Go back to blitzleadmanager.com/login and enter in your username and the password that was emailed to you.
NOTE: Make sure you are not on the forgot password screen. The background color should be Blue/teal, not white.
- If you are having trouble using this password remember, it is still case sensitive.
- If you are copying and pasting the temporary password and it is not working keep in mind that it is easy to include an extra space when doing this.
10. Once you successfully log in you will have to fill out three fields; current password, new password, and re-enter the new password
- Current password - the password that was emailed to you.
- New password - The password you would like to log in to Blitz in the future
- Reenter password- The same password as above, verifying that password is correct
If you are still unable to reset your password, any Administrator can change your password from inside of Blitz. Have them go to Administration >Users, then click on the Pencil icon across from your name and change the appropriate password box
- If you know your username, click the "Forgot Password" link on the login screen to generate a new password.
- If you are a user and don't know your username, any administrator for your Blitz account can go to Administration > Users to reset your username and/or password.
- If you are the only administrator and do not know your username, submit a ticket below or call in at (419)841-8800 ext. 1 for assistance.
- Any administrator for your Blitz account can go to Administration > Users to reset your username, password, and/or email address.
- If you are the only administrator, call in at (419)841-8800 ext. 1 for assistance.
This happens when the cookies are disabled within your browser.
- Click Tools (gear in the corner), then Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab, move the slider to the level of privacy that you want to set, and then click OK. We suggest setting this to Medium.
- Click Tools (3 horizontal lines in the corner), then Settings
- Show Advanced Settings (at the bottom)
- Under the Privacy section, click Content Settings...
- Under the Cookies section, Allow local data to be set
- Click Tools (3 horizontal lines in the corner), then Options
- Click Privacy
- Set "Firefox will:" to Use custom settings for history.
Check the box next to "Accept cookies from sites" to enable cookies.
- Once logged in, click "My Preferences" in the menu.
- Create a new password by typing it twice in the "Profile Settings" section.
- Click Save on the bottom right of the page.