Hot Lead Dial through Call Logic will ring a user's phone when an inbound web lead is added and assigned to them. When the user answers the phone, they will be prompted to either dial out to this lead right now, or can ask for a call back to dial later. This is used to get ahold of leads as quickly as possible - reaching out within the first 5 minutes has been proven to be the most effective way to increase web lead sales.
- In Blitz, make sure an auto assign group is configured for web leads, and there are users added to the auto assign group. Read more
- In Admin > Account Settings, click on "Link Call Logic Account(s)". This will open a new window.
(If this button is not available yet, first go through the steps to enable the Call Logic integration)
- In the Linked Call Logic Accounts window, enable Hot Lead Calling for each Call Logic account that will be used for Hot Lead Dial. To do this, click "Change Settings" in the Hot Lead Settings column and choose "Enable Hot Lead Calling For This Call Logic Account." You will then be presented with two options:
- Leave all users checked - This setting is commonly used when you only have one Call Logic account. Any time a web lead is assigned to ANY user, this Call Logic account will be used to initiate the phone call.
- Select specific users that are associated with that particular Call Logic account - Use this setting if you have multiple Call Logic accounts or want to exclude certain users. When a web lead is assigned, the Call Logic account associated with that user will be used to initiate the phone call.
- Choose the phone number that will ring for Hot Lead Dial
- Log into Call Logic (for each account that will be using Hot Lead Dial)
- Navigate to Campaigns > General Settings
- In the Hot Leads section, enter the phone number that the user will answer to initiate an outbound phone call to the new lead. Here you can also choose the hours the user is available to answer hot lead calls.
Using Hot Lead Dial:
- A new web lead is added to Blitz and assigned to a user. Note the user will still receive the same additional notifications as configured (email/text/popup).
- Call Logic initiates a phone call to the "Hot Leads Call Me At Phone" configured within your Call Logic account.
- When you answer the call, Call Logic will tell you about the hot lead and give you options to (a) connect to the lead, (b) decline, and (c) receive a call back. When you choose "connect to the lead," stay on the line and Call Logic will make a phone call to the new lead.
- The hot lead can temporarily be found in the Leads menu in Blitz in the "Call Logic" screen.
Please note you only have one Call Logic account, this feature will not be available while that account is in use for outbound calls. If the hot lead call is not answered, it will try again in 15 minutes.