View Full Sized Article
Purchased leads from Cole or Sales Genie can drop directly into Blitz from the list provider's website.
Note: If you need to scrub the list, instead of using the integration export the list from the provider and scrub it prior to importing it into Blitz.
Click on your provider below for instructions:
- In Blitz, navigate to Administration > Web Lead Provider.
- Click next to Cole Information.
- In the popup, click the enable checkbox, then Save Settings on the top right.
- At the bottom of the page in a Blue pop up you will see the API information. You will need to copy and paste this information into Cole.
- In Cole, select the leads you would like to transfer to Blitz, and choose the Export option.
- Select Export to Blitz, and enter the API information from step 4.
- In Blitz, go to Administration > Web Lead Provider. At the bottom of that page you will see a Blue pop up. this has your API information in it. You will have to copy this information in to Sales Genie.
- In Sales Genie, find the list that you would like to transfer to Blitz and click Export. On this screen, choose the “Export to Blitz” tab. You will need to enter your API information from step 1 here, as well as the number of records to export.
- In Blitz, click the “Files” tab, find the Sales Genie Import file (this will be on the top of the list), and click the “Import File” icon (grey box with a green arrow). This will take you to the import screen, where you can finish importing the file.